Certified Flight Instructor Instrument
Are you looking to Gain your Trailer Licence?
Join the numerous successful candidates by obtaining your B+E Car and Trailer licence with I drive
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Hold a commercial pilot certificate
- Hold an instrument rating (for helicopter CFI)
- Be able to read, speak, and understand the English language
- Obtain at least a current third-class medical certificate
- Have logged at least 250 hours (200 for helicopters) and the required training for the CFI rating per FAA regulations
- Pass a knowledge test as well as the practical test